Friday, March 12, 2010

Tips to fight the lacking of motivation and laziness

Have you ever feel like you plan to do so many things is life but as the time goes by. You start to feel lazy and lack of motivation to do.

Learning things are complicated process. First, you have to study which need some motivations, dedication and time to practice. After you know how to do is the perfection process which to create and polish your work to make it separate from others then you still need another push to create and then to market yourself.

I think many people used to feel like this in life and each step make you stuck for awhile. How we can overcome this. Basically, I saw one thing that we always need to be filled or fill by ourselves. Energy!! Where can we find it. This is what I do.

1. Go out side, not stay in house - to find inspiration - sitting all day long always not be productive.
2. When I start to get tired - eat something that I enjoy so much (also good for health) or take a nap and eat :-P
3. Have right attitudes - never give up and enjoy with work
4. be sure that you stay focus with work but it doesn't mean you have to be stressful
5. When stress hit, I change to do another thing because creativity can't stay with seriousness
6. Looking for the best - find the great works from great people to inspire but not to copy
7. read something that I enjoy - many idea can come from these things
8. Do when you have clear picture in your head - this make thing faster
9. not relax too long - that call lazy and I don't feel that make me happy also
10. when feel Tired - just take a rest
11. Do many kinds of work - so when you stuck with one thing, you can change to another thing. I can't sit and do only one thing. It makes me uncreative.

That's all I have for now. Hope my own tips can help you a little.

CrazyKav :)

No comments:

Post a Comment