Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why I always see negative thing

Most people know that we should be positive but I think we can't do. We always see the negative thing first. When I was young, I always thought "Why you never see when I did well or smart" to my parent. Until now, I understand why. This is suck because I see how this thing always pull me down. It makes my idea stuck. When you are not creative, you'll never produce great work. I realized this, so I start to check myself. Why this is happen. I'm not a bad guy but I can't stop myself to focus on negative side sometimes because personally, I love to see my weak point and change it to strength. I tried to be positive and I discovered that I can't do. Positive is not the thing that you can force to happen. I need to study how mind work. First, what I did is to avoid all negative thoughts, so I'll be neutral or positive. This way is good but still not feel great. One day, when I feel relax, some ideas shew up in my little brain. Yeah! It's easy to see negative thing because there are much more good things or normal things around. It looks like, you always see little dark spot on a white shirt although much more good things is lied around. Therefore, I'm normal because I was designed to see thing this way even though somebody is just born positive. I think "That means it's not wrong to see negative thing but what's next?" Yeah it looks like the psychology picture that we can see two pictures in one black and white picture. How to flow with black side? Yeah no one never make mistake! Forgive is one way out. Forgive others and myself! Forgive yourself today and you will fly out of the negative frame.

Why I always see negative side? Ans. Because I grow up this way. No one want to be be negative person but when you missed, learn to forgive yourself, brave to say sorry to others and try to do better next time.

Peace,
CrazyKavin :)

P.S. This article is not to support you to do wrong thing or be negative person but when you did wrong, be responsible and forgive yourself, so you come up with better way to create better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment